Holiday Shopping Early? Amazon.com.au Kicks off All New Sale Event Amazon Prime Big Deal Days with Discounts Live NOW
Early deals live now from brands including ECOVACS, Bose and Amazon Devices with more dropping each day in the lead up to Prime Big Deal Days
Sydney, Australia - 3 October, 2023 – Amazon Australia is today sharing a preview of some of the deals that will feature as part of their new and highly anticipated shopping event, Prime Big Deal Days. For customers eager to bag a bargain now, a selection of early deals is also live from today.
Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days shopping event will officially run from October 10 at 00:01 AEDT through to October 12, and will offer Prime members exclusive access to deals from brands such as Barbie, Bluey, Disney, Fisher-Price, L.O.L. Surprise!, Moet & Chandon, Penfolds, Veuve Clicquot, GHD, L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Olaplex, Adidas, Bonds, Crocs, Fossil, American Tourister, Samsonite, Ausclimate, Bosch, Breville, DeLonghi, ECOVACS, Eufy, Miele, Philips, Sunbeam, Baby Jogger, Tommee Tippee, Philips AVENT, Dove, Finish, Omo, Scrub Daddy, Nintendo, PlayStation, BOSE, Instax, and Logitech. Deals will be dropping throughout the event across a wide selection of products with fast and convenient delivery options.
Deals from Germany, UK and US will also be available on Amazon.com.au through Amazon Global Store, giving Australian Prime members access to a massive 65 hours of deals. Customers who are not yet Prime members can join Prime or start a free trial at amazon.com.au/primebigdealdays.
For those ready to kick off their holiday shopping even earlier, more than 70 Prime member exclusive deals will be dropping in the 7 days leading up to the main event across electronics, homewares, Amazon devices, fashion, beauty and more.
Marcos Regalo, Head of Prime for Amazon Australia said “Our new sale event, Amazon Prime Big Deal Days begins next week, but we couldn’t wait to give our Prime members access to great deals. We know shoppers are looking to stock up on silly season essentials and presents and we’re proud to be providing them great value through more than 70 deals in the days leading up to the event and then so many more on the 10th and 11th. To access these early deals and start planning ahead for October 10 and 11 sign up for Prime membership today.”
Live from today1:
- Save up to 50% on select ECOVACS Robot Vacuums
- Save up to 32% on select Roborock Robot Vacuums
- Save up to 24% off RRP on select Soft Drinks from Pepsi, Sunkist, Solo & Mountain Dew
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select Bose
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select Cocobella Straight Up drinks
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select Corsair
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select Amazon Echo devices, including 50% off the Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen)
- Save 50% off RRP on select Fire TV devices, including the Fire TV Cube
- Save 48% off RRP on the Ring Spotlight Cam Wired
Sneak peek on other early deals dropping over the week:
- Save on baby products including select Bonds baby zippies
- Save on select everyday essentials such as Somat, Cold Power, and Dynanmo
- Save on select fashion including CRZ Yoga, Crocs, Lacoste, & Adidas
- Save on select electronics from JBL, LG and ASUS
- Save on select Pet Essentials from Supercoat, Ivory Coat & more
- Save on select Bosch power tools, lawn and garden and accessories.
- Save on select Miele vacuum cleaners and accessories.
- Save on select Baby Jogger Strollers
- Save on select Phillips Kitchen products and Phillips coffee machines
- Save on select De'Longhi fans and portable air conditioners.
- Save on select Ausclimate air purifiers and dehumidifiers.
- Save on select toys from Barbie, Fisher-Price and more.
- Save on select Hasbro Transformers, Star Wars and Others.
- Save on select LEGO.
- Save on Segway Electric Scooters.
- Save on select on Bondi Boost products.
- Save on select GHD products.
Primed and ready to go:
Learn how to best prepare for Prime Big Deal Days to maximise your savings with the following tips:
- Become an Amazon Prime member: Prime Big Deal Days is available to Prime members exclusively. Prime membership offers great value from day one with access to shopping events, free shipping on eligible items and a suite of entertainment benefits. New customers in Australia can join Prime at amazon.com.au/prime with Amazon’s 30-day free trial, and then pay AU$9.99 per month, or $79 for an annual membership. Learn more at amazon.com.au/prime.
- Download the app: Customers can browse, search and shop millions of items from their fingertips, track their orders real-time, and even get alerts when their saved items go on sale by using the Amazon app.
- Amazon Wishlist: Customers can create an Amazon Wishlist to help them map out what they need. They can also turn on deal notifications to be notified if a product from their Wishlist goes on deal
- Get organised with Alexa: Alexa can help you create and add to a shopping list especially for Prime Big Deals Day. Get started by saying: “Alexa, start a Prime Big Deals Day list.”
- Use Alexa to track deals: To hear some of the specials available during Prime Big Deals Day, just say, “Alexa, what are my deals?” Know what you want? Ask Alexa to add it to your cart! Alexa can also track your deliveries to ensure you don’t miss those precious goods. Just say: “Alexa, where’s my stuff?”
Explore the Benefits of Prime
Prime is savings, convenience, and entertainment in one single membership. More than 200 million paid Prime members in 25 countries around the world enjoy access to Amazon’s enormous selection, exceptional value, and fast delivery. Prime membership includes free delivery on millions of eligible local and international items for Prime members in eligible postcodes; Prime Video, which gives you access to exclusive and award-winning Prime Original series and other popular movies and TV shows; Amazon Music Prime, which gives you access to 100 million songs ad-free in shuffle mode, thousands of stations and top playlists; Prime Reading, which gives you access to a selection of over 1,000 e-books; video game benefits with Prime Gaming; exclusive Prime member deals; access to Prime Day, Prime Big Deal Days and more.
Notes to Editor
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
1 Offers are subject to availability and are subject to change.