Get Ready to Save Big: Amazon Australia Shares a Sneak Peak of Some of the Top Deals to Expect this Prime Day
Early deals live from brands including Bosch, Calvin Klein and Sennheiser.
Sydney, Australia - 5 July, 2022 – Amazon Australia is today sharing a preview of some of the deals that will feature as part of their annual much-anticipated shopping event, Prime Day.This year, Prime Day will offer Prime members in Australia huge savings with more deals than ever before across more than one hundred thousand products from big brands, including Apple, Barbie, Bosch, Bose, Garmin, GHD, Instant Pot, Lego, Lenovo, North Face, Nintendo, Oculus and Samsung, and small local businesses, including Nakie, Orbitkey, and Doggie Balm Co.
The event will kick off at 12AM AEST 12 July, with deals dropping across all categories including electronics, homewares, video games, Amazon devices, pantry food and drink, toys, sports equipment, fashion, beauty, and more.
“Prime Day begins next week and with more deals than ever before we are excited to offer Australian Prime members the chance to access huge savings,” said Arno Lenior, Director of Prime for Amazon Australia. “We are delighted to give savvy shoppers a preview of some of the awesome deals available from big brands and small and medium local businesses so they can get planning ahead of the event.”
Small Australian businesses including Brisbane-based Nakie, Melbourne-based Orbitkey and regional Victoria-based the Doggie Balm Co will also be offering some of their products at discounted prices. Nakie are the makers of 100 percent recycled hammocks which are made from 37 recycled plastic bottles each.
Nakie co-founder, Jaryd Leibbrandt, said: “By taking part in this year’s Amazon Prime Day shopping event, Nakie will be featured alongside huge global brands giving us the best opportunity to get our range of sustainable, upcycled hammocks in front of a massive national audience of engaged shoppers who are on the hunt for a bargain.”
This year Amazon Australia is putting deals live in the week leading up to Prime Day, so Prime members can start shopping early. Some of the deals that are live in the lead up to Prime Day include:
- Save up to 60% off RRP on select Sennheiser Headphones.
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select Bosch Lawn Mowers.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select The North Face Jackets.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select Woolcomfort Merino Wool Quilts.
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select Calvin Klein Men's & Women's Underwear.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select Yamaha audio and home theatre bundles.
- Save up to 35% off RRP on select Breeders Choice Cat Litters.
- Save up to 50% off RRP on JBL Quantum 300 Gaming Headset.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select Philips Shavers, Trimmers and Sonicare toothbrushes.
- Save up to 45% off RRP on select Instant Pot Multi Cooker.
Prime Day Preview: Shop Big, Save Big
Prime members can shop deals across all categories, with new deals dropping throughout Prime Day. Here is a sneak peek of some of this year’s hottest Prime Day deals:
Small Business brands
- Save on select Doggie Balm Co skincare products.
- Save on select Nakie hammocks and blankets.
- Save on select Dad's Special Spice Mix products.
- Save 50% off RRP on Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen).
- Save 67% off RRP on Echo Dot (3rd Gen).
- Save 50% off RRP on Fire TV Stick 4K Max, and 65% when you buy 2.
- Save 50% off RRP on Echo Dot (4th Gen).
- Save 30% off RRP on Kindle Paperwhite.
- Save up to 32% off RRP on select Samsung Smartphones, Tablets, Wearables and Monitors.
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select Philips TVs.
- Save up to 25% off RRP on select Sony 4K Bravia TVs.
- Save up to 55% off RRP on select JBL speakers and headphones.
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select Razer gaming gear.
- Save up to $600 off RRP on select XGIMI and JMGO Projectors.
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select Asus Monitors and Networking.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select Sony headphones, soundbars and DVD players.
- Save up to 47% off RRP on select GARMIN smartwatches.
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select HP Printers.
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select LG Ultrawide and Gaming monitors.
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select Nikon Cameras, Lenses & Binoculars.
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select SanDisk and WD.
- Save on select Anker accessories.
Home and Leisure
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select Bosch products.
- Save up to 35% off RRP on select BLACK+DECKER and STANLEY Products.
- Save on select Philips Hue smart lights.
- Save on select Eufy smart home products.
- Save on select ASAKUKI Oil Diffusers.
- Save on select ECOVACS Robot Vacuums Cleaners.
- Save on select iRobot robot vacuums.
- Save on select Philips Kitchen range.
- Save on select Coleman Tents, Sleeping Bags, Camping accessories and more.
Every Day essentials & Pantry
- Save on select Laundry Detergents from Omo and Comfort.
- Save on select Fairy Dishwasher tablets.
- Save on select Ajax Eco cleaning products.
- Save on select Vitamins from Cenovis, Nature’s Own, Ostelin, Blackmores, Berocca and more.
- Save on select Nutritional Favourites from Quest, Atkins, Cliff, Grenade & Bounce.
- Save on select T2 Tea.
- Save on select L'OR, Harris and Moccona Coffee.
- Save on select wines from Penfolds, St Hubert's, Pepperjack, 19 Crimes, Wolf Blass, Squealing Pig and More.
- Save up to 71% off RRP on select cookbooks.
- Save up to 64% off RRP on select Fiction Books.
- Save up to 60% off RRP on select Champion Womens, Mens and Childrens apparel.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select The North Face Apparel, Shoes, Luggage and Accessories.
- Save on select CRZ YOGA pants.
- Save on select GHD styling tools.
- Save on select skin care brands like Neutrogena, Aveeno and Sukin.
- Save on select beauty favourites from L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX and Thayers.
- Save on select OPI Nail products.
- Save on select active skin from La Roche-Posay.
Family – Kids, Babies & Fur Babies
- Save up to 30% off RRP on select Trunki suitcases.
- Save on select Barbie Dolls and more.
- Save on select Action Figures including Transformers, Star Wars, Marvel and more.
- Save on select Infasecure Baby Car and Booster Seats.
- Save on select favourites from Tommee Tippee.
- Save on select BabyLove Nappies and Wipes.
- Save on select Baby Jogger products.
- Save on Pet Food & Treats from Felix, Fancy Feast, Greenies, Purina Supercoat, Pro Plan and More.
- Save on Pet Essentials from Breeders Choice and Tidy Cats.
- Save on Select Cubo Ai Baby Monitors
- Save on select Furbo Dog cameras.
- Save on select Zenify Pet products.
Get Ready for Prime Day – It’s easier than ever to prepare for Prime Day with features designed to help members make the most of their shopping ahead of time.
- Become an Amazon Prime member: Anyone eligible who has not tried Amazon Prime can start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com.au/prime to participate in Prime Day and to unlock the many year-round benefits for Prime members. From day one of membership, customers will have access to fast, free delivery on millions of Prime eligible items; access to Amazon Original series on Prime Video such as Luxe Listings Sydney, The Boys and other popular movies and TV shows; and more. Learn more at amazon.com.au/prime.
- Download the app: Customers can browse, search and shop millions of items from their fingertips, track their orders real-time, and even get alerts when their saved items go on sale by using the Amazon app.
- Amazon Wishlist: Customers can create an Amazon Wishlist to help them map out what they need. They can also turn on deal notifications to be notified if a product from their Wishlist goes on deal.
- Shop with Alexa: Add to your shopping list, ask for product recommendations, and track your delivery, all by asking Alexa. Plus, to shop deals just say, “Alexa, what are my deals?”
Investing in local operations; creating jobs for Australians
Amazon Australia has more than doubled its operational footprint in 2022 with the launch of its first robotics fulfilment centre earlier this year. The new site will support many of the small and medium size Australian businesses who use Fulfilment by Amazon to seamlessly service customers around Australia. With this expansion, the company now has storage space across six fulfilment centres, doubling its capacity for small to medium sized items, such as consumer electronics, books, toys, cosmetics and pantry items.
Since last Prime Day Amazon Australia has significantly invested in and expanded its operations network to enable a seamless, faster, and reliable shopping experience for customers across the country. In addition to investing in its fulfilment network, the company has created more than 1,100 permanent jobs at its operations sites across the country in the last year, offering the opportunity to work in safe and supportive environment with exciting career opportunities, competitive pay, and benefits such as paid parental leave and highly subsidised health insurance. To provide additional support for its team over mid-year sales and Prime Day, Amazon announced plans to onboard around 1,000 seasonal workers across its network around the country.
***Notes to Editor
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime offers the best of shopping, savings, and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In Australia, that includes Free delivery on millions of items; Prime Video, which gives you access to exclusive and award-winning Prime Original series and other popular movies and TV shows; Amazon Music Prime, which gives you access to 2 million songs, thousands of stations and top playlists; Prime Reading, which gives you access to a selection of over 1,000 e-books; video game benefits with Prime Gaming; exclusive Prime member deals; access to Prime Day and more. New customers in Australia can join Prime at amazon.com.au/prime with Amazon’s 30-day free trial, and then pay AU$6.99 a month and cancel anytime, or save 30 per cent with an annual membership at AU$59 and cancel anytime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
1 Prime Day offers are subject to availability and are subject to change.