Amazon Australia to Give Away an 'Amazon Prime-Filled' Tiny House
One lucky Australian will win everything they need for the holidays in one beautifully designed Tiny Home – jam packed with Amazon Prime eligible product and styled by interior design guru Jen Bishop - courtesy of Amazon Australia
Amazon Australia expands their ‘everything you need from A-Z’ selection to now include tiny houses, direct to customers’ doors
SYDNEY – 4 December, 2019 - Amazon Australia today launches a nationwide competition to give one Australian the chance to win the Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House – a tiny house with the biggest holiday spirit.
The prize package will include a Tiny House filled with Amazon Prime products and a free one-year Prime membership. Prime is Amazon’s membership program, offering members the best in shopping and entertainment and designed to make members’ lives easier, more convenient and more fun every single day.
With Amazon Prime the winner will be able to make the most of the Prime Tiny Holiday House and their Prime membership which includes:
- Prime Delivery – enjoy fast, free delivery on millions of eligible items in as fast as two days
- Prime Video – stream festive movies and shows on Prime Video including “The Nutcracker”, “Love Actually”, “Scrooge” (1935) and “Mr. Bean's Holiday” alongside Amazon Original series including “The Boys”, “Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan”, Emmy and Golden Globe award-winner The “Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”, Emmy award-winner “Fleabag” and more.
- Amazon Music with Prime – play classic, summer party tunes such as the “Pool Party” and “Summer Anthems” playlists
- Prime Reading – unwind with a summer read such as ‘The Beekeeper’s Secret’ by Josephine Moon, ‘The Country Inn Mystery’ by Faith Martin, ‘The Silent Corner’ by Dean Koontz, ‘The Thorn Birds’ by Colleen McCullough and ‘Challenge Accepted!’ By Celeste Barber
- Twitch Prime – Sail the summer seas with the Twitch Prime Pirate Pack for Sea of Thieves, and keep your household entertained with December’s Free Games with Prime, including action-adventure game ToeJam & Earl: Back in the groove! and futuristic parkour game Hover.
Matt Furlong, Country Manager for Amazon Australia said, “Amazon Prime is already delighting people across the country, with customers in Australia adopting Prime at one of the fastest rates of any previous Prime launch in the world. We are excited to be able to give the gift of Prime and cover off all the holidays needs with this incredible Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House for one Aussie in need of a little extra festive cheer.”
“We are sure that the winner will love spending time in their beautifully designed Tiny Home whilst making the most of the shopping and entertainment benefits Prime brings.”
The Tiny House has been styled by Interior design blogger and styling guru Jen Bishop to look and feel like an Australian beach house ready for the festive season. It is filled with everything including a beautifully set dining room table, pots and pans, bathroom products, Echo devices, Aussie outdoor games, presents under the Christmas tree, and more. All of the products within the house are available on Amazon.com.au with nearly all being eligible for free delivery in as fast as two days for Amazon Prime members.
Jen Bishop said, “As Christmas in Australia is sunny, fun and relaxed, I’ve styled the house with a summer chic entertainment theme, with festive touches, picking fresh colours and elements of gold. I was amazed at the huge variety of products I could source at great prices through Prime on Amazon.com.au, from the champagne glasses to the Christmas tree! I’m thrilled to be involved with this amazing giveaway, which really is going to make someone’s Christmas!”
From today, customers will be able to buy a house on Amazon Australia with Brisbane based designers and builders of the Amazon Prime Holiday Tiny Home, Aussie Tiny Houses, now selling through Amazon.com.au.
Fabio Paulucci, Managing Director of Aussie Tiny Houses said, “Aussies are looking for a more affordable and sustainable ways to get on the property ladder and since setting up our business over 3 years ago, sales have doubled every year and the interest in Tiny Houses and alternative living has been growing exponentially. You can’t escape the Tiny House trend and we are delighted to have teamed up with Amazon Australia to provide one lucky Australian the best possible holiday gift – the Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House. We also hope to help more customers fulfil their Tiny Home dream by selling through Amazon.com.au from today.”
Before this epic giveaway, the Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House will be making a special visit to Sydney’s Martin Place from 6am to 7pm on Wed 4 December, for passersby to see the house up close, with Amazon.com.au giving away the hottest holiday gifts throughout the day.
To shop the look and enter the competition to win the Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House alongside a year of Prime visit Amazon.com.au/PrimeTinyHouse and explain in 25 words or less why you need a bit of help getting into the holiday spirit this year. New customers in Australia can try Prime at amazon.com.au/prime with Amazon’s 30-day free trial, and then join Prime for AU$6.99 a month, or save 30 per cent with an annual membership at AU$59.
For more information, images or to set up an interview with a spokesperson please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Amazon Australia
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
About Amazon Prime
Prime was designed to make your life better every single day. Over 100 million paid members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime, including the best of shopping and entertainment. Amazon Prime members in Australia have access to free delivery on millions of local and international eligible items. With Prime, nearly 90 per cent of Australians have access to free delivery in as fast as two days on local Prime eligible orders. They also have access to exclusive and award-winning Amazon Original series and other popular movies and TV shows with Prime Video, more than two million songs ad-free, over 1,000 e-books with Prime Reading, benefits for gamers with Twitch Prime, and more. New customers in Australia can try Prime at amazon.com.au/prime with Amazon’s 30-day free trial, and then join Prime for AU$6.99 a month, or save 30 per cent with an annual membership at AU$59.
About Aussie Tiny Homes
Aussie Tiny Houses is an Australian construction company specialised in building sustainable Tiny Houses on wheels, skids or trailers for individuals, businesses, couples and families. Our aim is to provide affordable, mobile and sustainable living solutions. We are also specialised in custom designs and off grid solutions, delivering nationwide. For more information, visit https://aussietinyhouses.com.au/
The house is 6m long x 2.4m wide x 4.3m high and can be transported on a trailer.
Best of Prime:
The below data is based on data from 1 October 2018 - 31 September 2019
- Prime members in Australia avoided hundreds of thousands of trips to the store using their delivery benefits.
- Prime members in Australia sent hundreds of thousands of gifts last year.
- Outside of Amazon devices, The Barefoot Investor 2019 Update: The Only Money Guide You'll Ever Need was the top gifted item by Prime members in Australia over the past year.
- Some of the most-purchased items in Australia are the Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick Basic Edition, Mount Franklin Still Water 20 x 500 mL, Pack of 45 Quilton Toilet Tissue, and Coca-Cola No Sugar Soft Drink Multipack Cans 36 x 375mL.
- In 2019, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel was our most awarded Amazon Original with 16 Emmys, 3 Golden Globes, 5 Critics Choice Awards and 3 SAG Awards. 27 awards in total.
- In Australia the most borrowed titles in Prime Reading by genre were:
- Business & Investing: “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change”;
- Humour & Entertainment: “Girt: The Unauthorised History of Australia”;
- Literature & Fiction: “The Beekeeper's Promise”;
- Self-Help: “How to Stop Feeling Like Sh*t: 14 Habits that Are Holding You Back from Happiness”;
- Young Adult: “Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone”
- The most read titles on Prime Reading in Australia this past year:
- “The Art of Inheriting Secrets: A Novel”;
- “Hate Notes”;
- “Run and Hide” (An Eva Driscoll Thriller Book 1);
- “To Die in Vienna”;
- “Colony One Mars: Fast Paced Scifi Thriller” (Colony Mars Book 1)
The Best of Prime 2019 analysed how Prime members enjoyed their Prime benefits from October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019, unless otherwise noted. Information included in these results examines data at a collective level, without viewing personal information by specific Prime members.